Answered By: Ron Wirtz Last Updated: Sep 04, 2018 Views: 75
You can print from your laptop, or from any iOS or Android device, using Wēpa print services. Just follow these simple steps:
- open the browser on your laptop
- navigate to the https://www.wepanow.com/
- click on the Resources tab in the top bar
- click on Print Drivers
- download the operating system for your device
- follow the prompted steps until completion.
The login and password you must use are the same EASI login and password that you use for your student e-mail or for access to Canvas.
In order to print, you must have funds loaded to your
If the file(s) you wish to print are on a flash drive, you may print them directly at a
For more information, see the FAQ, or contact the Library Circulation Desk at 308-865-8599.