Related Topics

    Answered By: Laurinda Weisse
    Last Updated: Aug 21, 2014     Views: 68

    If the item is a popular one, try the Kearney Public Library . It's free to get a card there and they have many materials that UNK does not.

    You can also obtain materials through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). ILL is a free service that lets you borrow materials from other libraries. You can either get physical materials, like books, DVDs and CDs, or a digital copy (PDF) of the item. Usually, if you only need a chapter of a book or one article from a journal, we provide the item in a digital copy. To request an item, go to UNK Library's ILL page. If you need more detailed help, please check this tutorial or contact a reference librarian.